Wednesday 8 November 2017

Electric skate boarding in November!

Who would have thought? I'm still managing to get some e-boarding miles in the winter here in the UK! These last couple of months I haven't had much chance to e-board because the ground has always been wet (The resulting sprayed mud on the work trousers is not a good look). But today was brilliant - the weather forecast was spot-on and there was no rain.

Here's an image of my board at the bicycle shed after commuting to work. I will have to see how many more commutes I can squeeze in before the weather completely stops me. It is getting harder to e-board on the return journey given that it gets dark from 16:30 onwards.....(much harder to see all the pot holes!).....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. I am very glad after ready and get useful information about the electric skateboard from your blog.
    electric skateboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electric skateboards with remote control provide intuitive control over speed and braking, allowing you to customize your ride. electric skateboard with remote control

    ReplyDelete