Monday 19 September 2016

Chased by dogs!

I had some business to attend to on the other side of town today. I could've gone by car but the journey would have taken more than 20 mins each way, and at my destination there would have been the added stress of trying to find somewhere to park.

The other side of town is separated by  two large civic parks. Cutting across the parks allows travel almost as "the crow flies". The weather this afternoon was mild and sunny and it was very easy to get to my destination and back by my electric longboard.

These parks comprise several open fields with paths at their boundaries. Dog owners typically let their hounds of the leash to enjoy all this open space.

On my way back today I was chased by two dogs. Fortunately,  I was on a nice flat and smooth path and those dogs were of the small variety. Their little legs could not keep up with the pace, and within about 20 seconds I left them for dust.

The following Google'd  image seems quite apt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment